Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SO fuckin what!!?

Life's running faster than light..cutting every second and packing them into packets of "past"... I'll be older than now when I complete this blog.you'll be older than now the moment you cross this line..I'm worried about people worrying that I am not worrying about what I should worry about..cutting the crap, no one gathers everything on the run.. I left some and picked some.. you picked them but left some..so, what if I dont have what you have and you don't what I have. .seriously... so, fuckin what??!!

why do we all run so hard..why do we gather all things that we gather..when there is no finish line..when we are all sucked from the field abruptly like an insect sucked by my vacuum cleaner..what's my reward if I gather more or gathered less?

Let me begin with a clean slate...let me ask again, SO FUCKIN WHAT?!

1 comment:

arvi said...

exactly what i had in my mind . its kinda so obvious to me after reading this . in the end everything feels like "so fucking what!"